1) Economy Candy CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any products as regulated by the FDA.
2) Due to our current, very short handed staff we now have a longer than usual processing time. Detailed info on when you can expect your order to be shipped can be found below. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we navigate this new normal and appreciate your support.
Orders placed through May 22nd have shipped
Orders placed on May 23rd and May 24th are expected to ship by June 8th
Orders placed on May 25th and 26th are expected to ship by June 9th
Orders placed on May 27th and 28th are expected to ship by June 10th
Orders placed on May 29th and 30th are expected to ship by June 11th
Orders placed on May 31st and June 1st are expected to ship by June 15th
Orders placed on June 2nd and June 3rd are expected to start shipping June 16th
Orders placed on June 4th and June 5th are expected to start shipping June 17th
If your order is time sensitive please contact us at email@example.com.
3) All products sold on www.economycandy.com are perishable. Economy Candy is not responsible for melting or spoiling of goods during transit. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the purchaser is accepting this responsibility.
4) Economy Candy must be made of aware of any issues pertaining to the quality of goods within 48 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos, if appropriate. While returns are not accepted on any item for any reason we will gladly work with you to rectify the issue.
5) Economy Candy must be made of aware of any damages to a package within 24 hours of when the package was delivered by emailing email@example.com with your order number and photos of the damage. A claim will then need to be opened with the shipping provider. DO NOT throw away damaged items or packaging as the shipping provider will require this for inspection. The process may take up to 4 weeks. There is NO guarantee the shipping provider will be able cover the damages or that a refund or replacement will be able to be issued.
6) All photos on www.economycandy.com are representative. While we make every effort to keep photos up-to-date and to portray colors as accurately as possible, Economy Candy is not responsible for any package or color variations.
7) Pre-orders & backorders may be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed by notifying Economy Candy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
8) To prevent shipping delays, pre-order items should not be ordered along with other items, including other pre-order items and non pre-order items. If pre-order and non pre-order items are ordered in a single transaction your entire order will be held until the pre-order items are ready to ship. This applies to backordered items as well.
9) Any changes to an existing order, including changes to a shipping address or a request to cancel an order, must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your update. If we are able to make the requested change or cancel your order you will receive an email confirmation of the change. Changes may be subject to addition fees. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then the changes have not or cannot been made.
10) You may cancel your order within 24 hours of when your order is placed. To cancel your order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request to cancel. You must include your order number in the subject of the email or we may not be able to process your cancellation. If we are able to cancel your order you will receive an email confirming. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your request then your order has not or cannot be cancelled.
11) In the unlikely event a package is lost in transit or is returned to sender, due to insufficient address or any other reason, a refund may only be issued once a claim is successfully settled with the shipping provider or the package has arrived back at Economy Candy in good condition. Shipping fees, including return shipping on orders eligible for Free Shipping, are non refundable.
12) Bulk items may not come with a list of ingredients, allergen warnings, proof of Kosher supervision (when appropriate) or other such identifying information. Due to the varying production processes of many candy manufacturers Economy Candy cannot be held responsible for accuracy. Master cases will come with all original packaging that may include ingredients, allergen warnings, Kosher supervision stamp (when appropriate) and other such identifying information.
13) Economy Candy is NOT a nut or allergen free environment. Bulk items may come in contact with nuts or other allergens. Economy Candy cannot be held accountable or responsible for consumption of cross contaminated items. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are accepting accountability and responsibility for what you choose to consume. Please always use caution and your best judgement when deciding what is safe for you to consume.
14) Economy Candy gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express for all online transactions.
15) All orders on www.economycandy.com are subject to local sales tax.